Hey Guys, Welcome to SpiderLabWeb
This is a place where we discuss the programs and projects build using different programming languages, to help the programming community. And if you want to contribute, then you are most welcome. I will tell you the steps to get the authorship of this website and also the benefits you will get doing it.
The Steps to get the Authorship
Firstly, you have to register with SpiderLabWeb. Fill all the details while registering.
Then log in with your username or email to the site dashboard.
After you log in, you will get the role of contributor, which means you can write the posts but you won’t be able to publish it. The post will be reviewed by us and it will be published only if the post had followed all the rules stated below.
Then you will get the authorship of this website.
Rules to write the blog post
- The post must be related to some programming language (programs or projects).
- It should not be copied from any other website.
- Unnecessary backlinks will not be allowed.
- The post should contain at least 300 words.
- Use heading tags wherever required.
Benefits you will get
- You will get the chance and platform to contribute to the programming community and help other programmers to grow.
- If you have any website, then you will get the backlink from here.
- Your profile will be shown on the members page of this website.
- You can share your social links also.