Python Program to Print the Fibonacci Sequence (2 ways)
In this program, we will learn how to make a python program to print the Fibonacci Sequence. We will be learning two ways to make this program.
- Printing Fibonacci Sequence using loop
- Printing Fibonacci Sequence using Recursion
So, Let’s discuss these two ways one by one.
Printing Fibonacci Sequence
We will be using the for loop here.
# enter the number of terms of fibonacci sequence to print n = int(input("Enter a number: ")) # stores the previous value pre = 0 # stores the current value cur=1 # loop to print n terms of fibonacci sequence for i in range(1,n+1): # prints the current value print(cur,end=" ") # stores the current value to temp variable temp=cur # changes the current value by adding the prvious value to itself cur = cur + pre # changes the previous value to temp value pre = temp
1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55
Now, we will see how to make this program using Recursion.
# Recursive function for fibonacci sequence def fib(n): if n <=1: # Base Case return n else: # Iterative case return fib(n-1) + fib(n-2) # enter the number of terms of fibonacci sequence to print n = int(input("Enter a number: ")) # calling recursive fib function for i in range(n): print(fib(i),end=" ")
1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21
You can learn about many other Python Programs Here.
Latest posts by Amit Rawat (see all)
- Python Program to Print the Fibonacci Sequence (2 ways) - April 7, 2020
- Python Program to Display or Print Prime Numbers Between a Range or an Interval - June 18, 2019
- Python Program To Print Pascal’s Triangle (2 Ways) - June 17, 2019