Python language is gaining its popularity very fast. So, we have to keep with this pace. Here we have put some of the python programs which will help you to learn the basic concepts of python. In all the examples we have used the python3 compiler. If you find any problem in any examples, feel free to contact us. Practice them hard because practice makes a man perfect.
Happy Python coding!
- Python program to print hello world!
- Python program to add two numbers
- Python program to check number is even or odd
- Python program to check number is prime or not
- Python program to find the factorial of a number
- Python program to find GCD or HCF of two numbers
- Python program to Check Armstrong Number
- Python program to Check whether a Number or String is Palindrome or not
- Python program to Find the sum of digits of a Number
- Python program to Find the reverse of a Number or String
- Python Program to Check Whether a given Year is a Leap Year or not
- Python Program to Find Largest or Greatest among three Numbers
- Python Program to Print the Multiplication Table
- Python Program to Make a Calculator
- Python Program to Solve the Quadratic Equation
- Python Program to Calculate Simple Interest
These programs are being uploaded to Github.